Casa Heyne, a colonial masterpiece, is elegantly and comfortably furnished with a full-time staff to provide an ideal luxurious home base to experience the colonial gem, San Miguel de Allende. Located in a gated community, a 10-minute walk to downtown. The house is designed to allow guests to enjoy the year-round spring temperatures with indoor/outdoor living spaces.
Casa Heyne has been exquisitely and thoughtfully decorated over the years with furnishings and accessories from around the world.
- The elegantly furnished great room features a 50-foot long beamed ceiling and cantera fireplace.
- The entertainment area includes a game table, pool table and large TV.
- A full-service bar provides another space for entertaining off the great room.
- The kitchen is tiled work of art. Thirteen different patterns of tile have been used to decorate a double vaulted room of epic proportions.
- Services include: Elevator, central music system, fax machine and WiFi, two satellite TVs and purified water throughout the house.
Casa Heyne is built around a lushly landscaped central garden with a koi pond, waterfall and hot tub.
- Front patio with view of Paroquia and front garden
- Paths and stairways leading to eight different gardens and patios for sunset views, overlooking the pool or for your quiet enjoyment
- Hammocks and seating for sunbathing, reading or for sitting and enjoying the view
- Birdcages resembling the different churches are filled with parakeets and canaries
- Four fountains
- Numerous outdoor seating areas, for reading and relaxing
- Two outdoor wood burning fireplaces
The indoor dining room features a large fireplace, hand-painted frescos and a boveda ceiling, acoustically engineered to keep dinner conversation modulated around the table. The outdoor dining spaces provide seating for 10 and intimate areas for a private meals, coffee or evening cocktails.
- Breakfast is prepared and served by our staff Monday through Saturday.
- Lunch is served Monday through Friday.
- Dinner may be substituted for lunch occasionally during your stay.
Six full-time staff members work onsite to ensure that your stay is the very best it can be.
- Bilingual major domo, Raul provides concierge services for guests.
- Experienced personal chef, Lorena, provides breakfast Monday through Saturday and lunch Monday through Friday.
- Other staff members take care of the garden, laundry, cleaning and meal service.
- Front gate is staffed 7 pm to 7 am during the week and 24/7 on the weekends.